If you’ve lived in South Florida for some time, you know Pinecrest is among the most solicited real estate markets in town. Homes for sale in Pinecrest are hot pursuit for many reasons but among the top five reasons buyers request the Pinecrest address are:
1. Schools – With top-rated A schools such as Pinecrest Elementary, rumored to rival nearby private schools -public education is the number one reason families look to move into Pinecrest. If you have two children attending private school at an average of $15,000 per child for twelve years, your talking $360,000 savings. That’s a whole lot of apples!
2. Centralized location – Suburban feel in Urban setting. Two blocks in from US 1, canopied trees and wide front lawns greet visitors but hop in your car and you are on the expressway or major city throughfares in no time.
3. Lot Size – size does matter people. Pinecrest homes still boast large lot sizes in comparison to Coral Gables and Coconut Grove homes. This is a benefit to many prospective buyers.
4. Family friendly – Because of the school draw, Pinecrest is filled with families and children. This is very appealing to many young couples with a growing family.
5. Prestige – Let’s not tiptoe around it. Living in Pinecrest carries a certain panache to it. It’s an affluent part of town with lush vegetation and desirable homes.
If you are interested in seeing current homes for sale in Pinecrest, click here.